TOP 6 ESSENTIAL OILS PACK FOR AROMATHERAPY
100% PURE AND NATURAL AND THERAPEUTIC GRADE
1. Lavender Essential oil has the subtle and indistinguishable scent of lavender. Lavender is the most versatile and relaxing restorative and soothing essential oil. Lavender oil is known to be helpful in soothing the mind and body when used in Aromatherapy.
2. Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from the leaves using a chemical-free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity and emits a strong, sweet and earthy scent aroma which seeks to provide revitalizing, and clarifying benefits
3. Peppermint essential oil’s refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity and creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite for spa massages.
4. Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus paradisi) part of our Stress relief collection. This has wonderful uplifting aroma, and is great for refreshing the mind and home. This is also used to stimulate circulation, increase energy, enhance mood,
5. Tea Tree Oil has a fresh, pungent camphor aroma along with potent antiseptic and purifying properties. When used in Aromatherapy, it stimulates and naturally supports the immune system. This Oil is excellent natural alternative and benificial for skin application for minor cuts, wounds and blemish-prone skin or to help disinfect and freshen up a room.
6. Sweet Orange Essential Oil is obtained from the luscious peels of Indian oranges through cold- compression without using chemical solvents. This oil promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy. when mixed with a carrier oil, they may also be used for refreshing treatment of calluses on your feet and nourishing dry, irritated and acne-prone skin.
Natures Glory Aromatherapy Essential Oils Top 6 –
Ingredients – 100% Pure and Natural Lavender essential oil – Therapeutic Grade
Aromatherapy Benefits – Relieve Stress, Soothe Tension, calming energy into the room, which may help to Improve Sleep
Ingredients – 100% Pure and Natural Eucalyptus essential oil – Therapeutic Grade
Aromatherapy Benefits – Helps clear the mind, improve concentration, and soothe exhaustion. It can also be blended with a Carrier oil to help soothe knotted muscles
Ingredients – 100% Pure and Natural Peppermint essential oil – Therapeutic Grade
Aromatherapy Benefits – Helps increase alertness, enhance mental clarity, and has uplifting effects on the mood
Ingredients – 100% Pure and Natural Grapefruit essential oil – Therapeutic Grade
Aromatherapy Benefits – Lift Mood, Energize Mind, Awaken Senses
Ingredients – 100% Pure and Natural Tea Tree Oil essential oil – Therapeutic Grade
Aromatherapy Benefits – keeping skin, hair and nails healthy, Antiseptic for Minor Cuts and Scrapes, Fight Acne and Soothe Skin Inflammation
Ingredients – 100% Pure and Natural Sweet Orange Oil essential oil – Therapeutic Grade
Aromatherapy Benefits – Helps soothing emotions and stress, uplifts the mood and provides the room with sparkling positivity.
How to Use-
Diffuse 1-3 drops in our Essential Oil Diffuser. Add 2-3 drops into a warm bath. Other than aromatherapy, add 1-2 drops of essential oil, and proceed to rub into neck, back areas. Always dilute with a carrier oil or Place a carrier oil on your palm first.
Safety Warning: Topical and aromatic use only. Non-toxic, generally non-irritating. Older, oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally, and keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.
Legal Disclaimer : The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our Essential oil is not intended to use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation or prevention of any disease. Discontinue if irritation occurs and consult with your health care provider before use.
|Dimensions||8 × 2 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.